The Chamber of Commerce Finland-Switzerland and Netox Oy organised a breakfast forum on challenges and possibilities of cyber security, to share your insights, and to network. Digitalisation is a global trend shaping our society and business domains. As the world we know changes into an all connected environment we are facing not only opportunities but also fear and threats towards the digital unknown. Should we focus on threats or can we overcome those and instead look at the endless possibilities that lies in digital trust? Trust is vital.
Keynote speakers were:
- H.E. Heinrich Maurer, Ambassador, Embassy of Switzerland in Helsinki
- H.E. Pia Rantala-Engberg, Cyber Ambassador, Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Finland (photo)
- Mr. Harald Olsen, Political and Economic Officer, Embassy of the United States of America in Helsinki
- Mr. Niko Candelin, Chairman of the Board, Netox Oy
- Mr. Markku Korkiakoski, Chairman of Industry Advisory Board, NSF I/UCRC Finland Site
- The forum was opened by Dr. Jani Kaarlejärvi, Helsinki Office, Chamber of Commerce Finland-Switzerland