Simple and Open Pricing - since 2011
We have prefered simplicity, clarity and transparency, and freedom of choice since year 2011;
- Time based costs (per 30 min)
- Simple price categories
- Same prices in all our locations in Helsinki
- Number of persons does not affect the price
- The furnitures does not affect the price of spaces
NIGHTS & HOLIDAYS
The hourly rates are valid on weekdays and on Saturdays from 06.00 - 22.00. At other times, ie during the night (22.00 to 06.00) and Sundays we charge from normal casual customers an call duty allowance of +50 % to the normal hourly price.
CATERING IN OVER 40 M2 SPACES
You can bring your own food and drinks to our spaces. If no catering is ordered through Meeting Park for reservations of more than 40 m2 spaces, an additional charge of + 50% will be added to the hourly rates (eg 90 => 135 e / h). Monthly customers do not have this extra cost.
VALUE-ADDED TAX (VAT)
Unless otherwise stated, all prices quoted are tax-free (VAT 0%), that is, these are added to the prevailing normal Finnish VAT. Facilities and services 24% and catering 14% (2019).
Normal hourly prices (VAT 0%)
|Category||Normal price||No catering||With contract|
|1: Phone booth||5 €/h||5 €/h||0 €/h|
|2: Workstation||10 €/h||10 €/h||0-5 €/h|
|3: Office room||15 €/h||15 €/h||0-10 €/h|
|4: Room < 20 m2||25 €/h||25 €/h||0-20 €/h|
|5: Room < 40 m2||50 €/h||50 €/h||0-40 €/h|
|6: Room < 80 m2||100 €/h||150 €/h||0-80 €/h|
|7: Room < 120 m2||150 €/h||200 €/h||0-120 €/h|
|8: Room < 160 m2||200 €/h||250 €/h||0-160 €/h|
|9: Room < 200 m2||250 €/h||300 €/h||0-200 €/h|
|10: Room < 240 m2||300 €/h||350 €/h||0-240 €/h|
|11: Room < 280 m2||350 €/h||300 €/h||0-280 €/h|
|12: Room < 320 m2||400 €/h||450 €/h||0-320 €/h|
|*: Special price||Ask an offer||Ask an offer||Ask an offer|
Hourly prices €/h (VAT 0%). Updated 1.9.2022
"room" price categories include meeting, class, group work, lounge, lobbies, saunas, terrace and similars spaces.
All quotas and prices are valid in all locations.
Member fees & Contract prices
Many organizations have their own contract prices that are valid for the duration of the cooperation agreement, possibly also as member benefits (ie. Unions & Associations). In most cases, the benefit is subject to reporting a valid membership number during reservations. More information about prices can be inquired from the organizations.
For example (2019);
- Helsingin Yrittäjät / The Federation of Finnish Enterprises in Helsinki
- German - Finnish Trade Association
Interested in broader cooperation or partnership? See the contact information below.
- 20,- / h = Video Conference / 2 parties
- 45,- / h = Video Conference / many parties, multipoint
- 45,- / h = Virtual video conference service (as separate service)
- 80,- / h = Internet Streaming (Webinaar, Youtube)
- 20,- / h = Video Recording
- 45,- / h = Assistant Services (weekday 07-19)
- 70,- / h = Assistant Services (weekday 19-22 + sat 08-16)
- 90,- / h = Assistant Services (other times & holidays)
- 50,- / h = Technical support on location (weekday 07-19)
- 75,- / h = Technical support on location (weekday 19-22 + sat 08-16)
- 100,- / h = Technical support on location (other times & holidays)
- 40,- / h = Cleaning services (weekday 07-19)
- 65,- / h = Cleaning services (weekday 19-22 + sat 08-16)
- 80,- / h = Cleaning services (other times & holidays)
All rates are valid for an indefinite period, for a specified period or year. However, we reserve the right to price changes even during the season.
- 20,- / h = Conference Call + telephone charges separately
- 20,- / h = Sound system (speakers and microphones 1-2)
- 20,- / h = Presentation PC (notebook)
- 20,- / h = Additional display or video projector
- 30,- / pcs / day = mood lighting (LED spotlight)
- Catering by separate price list
- 3,- / pers. Notepad and pen
- 45,- / h = Installation of furniture (weekday 08-18)
- 70,- / h = Renovation services (weekday 08-18)
- 45,- / h = Mailing service (weekday 08-19)
- 45,- / h = Post & package delivery to the post office (weekday 08-19)
- 15,- / pcs = Courier service (weekday 08-19) + courier fees
Payment and fees
- 2% Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX)
- 10,- Payment in Advance by Invoice (Finland)
- 20,- Payment in Advance By invoice (International)
- 10,- Invoicing by e-invoice or e-mail (pdf)
- 20,- Invoicing by mail
- 20,- Invoice's additional changes or specifications
- 20,- Changes in the Invoice
- 20,- Payment notification
Loyalty pays off!
Up to 70% savings for monthly customers
Based on the customers needs, the monthly contract includes free quota of meeting, training, temporal office and workspace facilities use per month and significantly lower hourly rates for additional hours.
Monthly contract also includes several other discounts, such as catering -10 %, VIP saunas -30 % and video conferencing -50 %, as well as benefits such as more flexible cancellation policy, free color copies and printing, coffee & tea, super fast secure Internet connections (up to 4 Gb/s), as well as independent 24/7 entrance with own keys.
Flexibility, benefits and discounts
- free access 24/7
- Access exclusive facilities and services
- much flexible change & cancellation policy
- significant discounts of the facilities and services
- many benefits as free color copies, prints, telefax
- free quota of meeting and workspace use
- secure & confidential environment (NDA)
Monthly package pricing have only four (4) variable factors, from which you can determine the most suitable combinationfor your needs.
- need for address (virtual office)
- need for meeting & class spaces per month (hours)
- need for temporal office room or space per month (hours)
- need for full time office
All inclusive - since year 2011
Everything else is included in the monthly fee, such as your own keys, lobbies, open workspaces, kitchen, dressing rooms and washrooms, as well as coffee & tea, color printing & copies, telefax, high-speed secured internet connections (10 GBs).
1) Address (Virtual office)
Address and mail service allows to have your official address (aka. Virtual office) at the very best locations in the Helsinki City.
- 190,- € / month = Mannerheimintie 20 B, 00100 Helsinki
- 145,- € / month = Salomonkatu 5 C, 00100 Helsinki
- 0,- € / month = no address
2) Meeting & Class rooms, Saunas
MEETING ROOMS (below 40 m2 *)
|FREE hours||Monthly price €||Free hours €/h||Additional hours €/h||Discount %|
|30||1 080,00||36,00||36,00||-28 %|
|40||1 400,00||35,00||35,00||-30 %|
|50||1 700,00||34,00||34,00||-32 %|
|60||1 980,00||33,00||33,00||-34 %|
|70||2 240,00||32,00||32,00||-36 %|
|80||2 480,00||31,00||31,00||-38 %|
|90||2 700,00||30,00||30,00||-40 %|
|100||2 900,00||29,00||29,00||-42 %|
|110||3 240,00||28,00||28,00||-44 %|
|120||3 240,00||27,00||27,00||-46 %|
|130||3 380,00||26,00||26,00||-48 %|
|140||3 500,00||25,00||25,00||-50 %|
|150||3 600,00||24,00||24,00||-52 %|
The meeting rooms free monthly quota (hours) use can be use either for spaces below or over 40 m2, or a combination of both. One reservation hour of over 40 m2 space (category) is is equivalent to two (x2) and a one over 80 m2 space (category) is is equivalent to three (x3) hours of normal below 40 m2 space quota hours (1 to 2 and 1 to 3 exchenge rates).
"Meeting rooms" includes a conference, training, lounge areas, as well as saunas, terraces, and similar spaces.
These quotas and prices are valid for all locations.
3) Temporal Office rooms
TEMPORAL OFFICE & SMALL MEETING ROOM
|FREE hours||Monthlu price €||Free hours €/h||Additional hours €/h||Discount %|
|70||1 015,00||14,50||14,50||-42 %|
|80||1 120,00||14,00||14,00||-44 %|
|90||1 215,00||13,50||13,50||-46 %|
|100||1 300,00||13,00||13,00||-48 %|
|110||1 375,00||12,50||12,50||-50 %|
|120||1 440,00||12,00||12,00||-52 %|
|130||1 495,00||11,50||11,50||-54 %|
|140||1 540,00||11,00||11,00||-56 %|
|150||1 575,00||10,50||10,50||-58 %|
Normally the temporal (own) office rooms have conference furnishings, so that the room can also be used for smaller 1-3 person meetings.
The monthly quotas can be used also for workspaces (open / community). One monthly quota hour is equivalent to 2 hours of use workspace use.
These quotas and prices are valid for all locations.
Terms of agreement
Meeting Park's terms and conditions have been made as flexible as possible and safe. We do not make long agreements. Normally contracts are valid until further notice 3 months' notice and warranty. Also the fixed-term contract is possible.
Fixed pricing (all inclusive)
Pricing has been made as easy as possible and predictable. The fixed monthly charge includes all basic business services such as secured high-speed Internet connections, color prints and copies as well as a number of hours per month of the use of conferences and remote working facilities - free of charge - at any locations, and regardless of the number of people!
The flexibility of facilities and exchange right (benefit)
For us, our customers' well-being is essential. Therefore, we offer the possibility to change rooms if necessary. For example, tenants always have the privilege of vacated premises and the same office within and between offices in the seniority principle. Also inside the Forum center it is possible to move to larger premises within the FORUM Offices (32.000 m2) side, without the need to abandon the Meeting Park's services and benefits.
Period of notice (2 or 3 months)
We do not force into long agreements. The normal rental contract is effective until further notice 3 months' notice for fix office premises and 2 months for virtual packages. Also the fixed-term contract is possible.
Rental deposit (2 or 3 months)
The rental guarantee deposit is equivalent to the period of notice (2 or 3) months’ rent with VAT made by a bank payment before the move. Deposit will be refunded in accordance with the terms of the contract at the end of the contractual relationship. Possible room reservation fee equals to one month's rent and the amount is an advance payment by its nature, which is non-refundable.
The principle of confidentiality (NDA)
Although we are very open to our own operations related issues such as pricing, still to secure a confidential environment for our customers is the number one target, especially when the business is becoming increasingly more knowledge-based and internationalised. Therefore, all monthly customers and tenants, as well as staff agree to abide by the same principle of confidentiality (non-disclosure conditions) – Business Meeting Park being the only one in the Nordic countries with such a strong enthusiam towards security and confidentiality.
In principle, the rooms are rented unfurnished because customers often have their own furniture or wishes with regard to interior design. If so wished, we can furnish the rooms according to the customer's wishes, so that furniture can either be rented through us or bought for yourself.
Other terms and conditions (such as VAT)
Offices and rooms are subjected to Finnish public VAT. All prices mentioned are net prices and the prevailing Finnish value added tax will be added. Annual contract amendment applies to an index clause which is tied to the cost of living index in accordance with the terms of the contract. Minimum raise (1%) is possible. If there is no separate agreement or conditions otherwise agreed, Finnish law (LHVL 482/95) is applicable.
Kare Casals, Co-Founder, President and CEO