Booking & cancellation policy for reservations
Upon reservation, the client agrees to this terms and conditions.
- Cancellation fee is calculated on the price of the meeting room.
- Catering will be billed in full for cancellations less than 5 working days prior to the event.
- If the reservation is made closer to those dates, cancellation policies may agree on an ad hoc basis.
- The cost of changes in the dates / time of the reservation will be assessed case by case.
MEETING ROOMS BELOW 40 m2
|> 14||0 %||0 %|
|11-14||10 %||0 %|
|5 - 10||25 %||0 %|
|4||50 %||25 %|
|3||75 %||50 %|
|2||90 %||75 %|
|1||100 %||100 %|
MEETING ROOMS OVER 40 m2
|> 30||0 %||0 %|
|26 - 30||25 %||0 %|
|21 - 25||55 %||10 %|
|16 - 20||75 %||25 %|
|11 - 15||100 %||50 %|
|5 - 10||100 %||75 %|
|< 5||100 %||100 %|
- The customer is obliged to protect from damage to rented rooms and furniture.
- The customer is responsible for any damage caused to the property or tangible property of the clients equipment, staff, performers or participants of the meeting.
- The customer is responsible himself for imports of equipment and movable property.
- Client agrees to comply with the company's personnel guidelines on the house, as well as furniture and equipment issues.
- The client shall appoint an person in charge of the event.
- If Business Meeting Park Ltd makes by customer's request special arrangements such as the furniture, decorations, installations, equipment or software, the customer agrees to pay the costs incurred.
Transfer of contract
- The customer is not entitled to transfer the contract or dispose of leased premises to a third party without Business Meeting Park Ltd's prior consent.
Payment and fees
- 0,- Payment in Advance (Invoice)
- 0,- Cash
- 0,- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX)
- 0,- Invoicing by e-invoice or e-mail (pdf)
- 10,- Invoicing by mail
- 10,- Invoice's additional changes or specifications
- 10,- Changes in the Invoice
- 10,- Payment notification
In invoices the normal terms of payment is 7 days.