Booking & cancellation policy for reservations
Upon reservation, the client agrees to this terms and conditions.
- Cancellation fee is calculated on the price of the meeting room.
- Catering will be billed in full for cancellations less than 5 working days prior to the event.
- If the reservation is made closer to those dates, cancellation policies may agree on an ad hoc basis.
- The cost of changes in the dates / time of the reservation will be assessed case by case.
MORE FLEXIBLE TERMS
Because of this very exceptional situation, Meeting Park is also working to help its customers, and has therefore made its cancellation policy more flexible as follows;
- Reservations made prior to March 17, 2020, and to held on state of emergency period (March 18 - May 31) may be rescheduled to December 31, 2020, subject to availability once, without cancellation or modification costs, with the exception of mandatory third party costs for meals and other arrangements. However, if the New Time Opportunity is not held, we will charge the cancellation and / or modification costs under this initial booking.
- With respect to bookings made and to be held during the emergency period, we apply a much more flexible and favourable cancellation policy of our monthly (agreement) customers also to all our customer bookings.
- At other times, normal booking conditions apply.
MEETING ROOMS BELOW 40 m2
|> 14||0 %||0 %|
|11-14||10 %||0 %|
|5 - 10||25 %||0 %|
|4||50 %||25 %|
|3||75 %||50 %|
|2||90 %||75 %|
|1||100 %||100 %|
MEETING ROOMS OVER 40 m2
|> 30||0 %||0 %|
|26 - 30||25 %||0 %|
|21 - 25||55 %||10 %|
|16 - 20||75 %||25 %|
|11 - 15||100 %||50 %|
|5 - 10||100 %||75 %|
|< 5||100 %||100 %|
- The customer is obliged to protect from damage to rented rooms and furniture.
- The customer is responsible for any damage caused to the property or tangible property of the clients equipment, staff, performers or participants of the meeting.
- The customer is responsible himself for imports of equipment and movable property.
- Client agrees to comply with the company's personnel guidelines on the house, as well as furniture and equipment issues.
- The client shall appoint an person in charge of the event.
- If Business Meeting Park Ltd makes by customer's request special arrangements such as the furniture, decorations, installations, equipment or software, the customer agrees to pay the costs incurred.
Transfer of contract
- The customer is not entitled to transfer the contract or dispose of leased premises to a third party without Business Meeting Park Ltd's prior consent.
Payment and fees
- 0,- Payment in Advance (Invoice)
- 0,- Cash
- 0,- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX)
- 0,- Invoicing by e-invoice or e-mail (pdf)
- 10,- Invoicing by mail
- 10,- Invoice's additional changes or specifications
- 10,- Changes in the Invoice
- 10,- Payment notification
In invoices the normal terms of payment is 7 days.